Start with a prayer
Start with a solitude of perennial hope,
Start with a ‘good morning’ to yourself,
Sometimes it’s more than your wealth.
Start with love
Start with a ‘hi’ to you,
The walk on this journey is one which has been set, and for you to unravel spiritual clues.
But you must want to strive!
And not let misery become your wife,
You elevate with goodness and discerning,
We are all on this earth fathoming through the higher power with continuous gathering.
Start with prayer
And pray for friends, family and those you don’t know,
You are here to look to your future, that’s a chance you should never throw.
Pick yourself up
And yes! I don’t walk in your shoes,
But lifting through your spirit captures the strongest spiritual you.
Jason - Alcoholic (648 days sober)
18th September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 17 September 2026
Start the day with Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A birthday with blessings
Happy birthday Shalomi You are blessed with with peace and love, The body of Christ is far beyond our imagination, even further than above...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment