Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Simply thankful

​I don’t have a flash car
I have something so much worth holding onto,
My higher power, of your understanding to bring hope
No longer need to be loose with alcohol, like holding onto a rope.

I don’t have a big house
I rent a small place which I am happy, 
I am a blessed child of the highest of high, 
I have had my moments when I asked God ‘simply why?’.

I have a spiritual partner and I am blessed feel connected
We pray each night as we both know God has got us detected. 

If you aspire to greater things, then good for you
I don’t feel I have let myself down, as it’s the Father in heaven for whom I choose to pursue. 

Tomorrow is another day, and it’s not always guaranteed 
I know with my higher power I know I haven’t hit rock bottom yet, as I am truly freed.

“Grateful’
Jason
1st September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simply thankful

​I don’t have a flash car I have something so much worth holding onto, My higher power, of your understanding to bring hope No longer need t...