There is something bigger than us,
Something so powerful, and on this occasion a mobile call isn’t something we are able to trust.
There is something bigger than we,
Doesn’t mean we can’t be there for each other;
It’s the higher power that plants a seed in our head
Then someone miraculously appears, that’s the higher power through the things which are fed.
There is something higher out there
As prayers do actually work,
The words to the highest power shall always be dispersed.
There is always a higher power leading our way
We were beautifully formed, despite what you think
Just allow him in, as something will occur even from the moment that you shall blink.
Jason
1st September 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 1 September 2026
There is something bigger than us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know within
You know within you You can’t deny the feeling of wanting, or looking to actually’do’. You can only find the hope by believing You have be...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment