Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Do you need a drink?

​Do you need a drink? 
Or do you need make yourself think?
You sit with this silent paralysing thoughts where resentments sits,
And you can do something more productive, especially when that epiphany lifts. 

Do you need to take the first drink
I rather you didn’t at all, 
You are walking on this hazy path.. and you shall inevitably fall. 

Do you need a drink?
I pray nothing happens to you today, 
I am your well wisher, as God of your understanding has the final say.

Do you need a drink?
I do not need one today, only today
Because this actual moment is all I am promised, as I pray God of your understanding to always remain

Jason
2nd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you need a drink?

​Do you need a drink?  Or do you need make yourself think? You sit with this silent paralysing thoughts where resentments sits, And you can ...