Wednesday, 2 September 2026

People’s mindsets

​Some people prepare for the best and expect the worse
Sometimes you are looking at negativity because it’s indeed a curse. 

Some people are happy they can feel good inside and raise a smile,
And some people need to focus on the news to how that plans out today,
I rather accept this precise moment, that’s the place I rather stay.

If I worry, then what can I do?
I leave my problems with God and the guide he sends my way,
After all, I only have today.

I may not see the end of the day, 
But I’ll be happy when I am finally at peace, 
But if it’s NOT your time to leave this earth;
Remember you are a blessing from a spiritual source, so I pray nothing else gets worse.

I know life can be awful 
I need my spirit all of the time, 
When I pray from the moment I am happy or when I am sad,
Like us all we are only focused when we are exuberant or a tad mad.

Jason
2nd September 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zizi birthday blessed

​Happy birthday Zizi  Wishing you a wonderful day, You are now entering this day as a teenager, as we wish you a wonderful life, Prayers are...