Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Bless you on this journey

​God is love and hope is also love 
I urge you to keep going on like a dove that’s flies way above.

Never lose hope
Letting go of the past shall sets you free,
I am no longer an addict, as I see you also in me.

I may mention the higher powers name 
That’s the guide we all need to hear,
There is nothing like the present to pray for…that’s a place we should choose to steer.

There is hope
There is a way forward, and you may not see it right now 
Start the day with a prayer, as soon outcomes will encourage for you to say “wow”.

Jason
2nd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

the best version of you is yet to come

You are not past it,  You are simply looking towards the new you,  If you feel you are getting older then no denying that’s happening to us ...