Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Bless you on this journey

​God is love and hope is also love 
I urge you to keep going on like a dove that’s flies way above.

Never lose hope
Letting go of the past shall sets you free,
I am no longer an addict, as I see you also in me.

I may mention the higher powers name 
That’s the guide we all need to hear,
There is nothing like the present to pray for…that’s a place we should choose to steer.

There is hope
There is a way forward, and you may not see it right now 
Start the day with a prayer, as soon outcomes will encourage for you to say “wow”.

Jason
2nd September 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zizi birthday blessed

​Happy birthday Zizi  Wishing you a wonderful day, You are now entering this day as a teenager, as we wish you a wonderful life, Prayers are...