knowing, is when it’s simply time to grow
Knowing it’s time to simply hone into your higher power… and show.
Knowing it’s time to stop over thinking and simply “do’,
And remembering not to stay still and try something new.
This is between you and God, and don’t bring others in,
It’s about the trying and acknowledging the ‘small wins’.
Knowing is an epiphany in itself
Grow with God first, that’s your elevation to your mental health.
Knowing comes with time,
minute by minute or second by second,
It’s about holding onto God at that exact time you shall reckon.
Jason - 662 days sober
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Just knowing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The voices outside
people put earphones on today, when they go for a walk or stroll, Disconnecting themselves from other people to keep their mind fresh, This...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment