what do you think will happen?
Someone to whisk you away to say it will be okay?
And expecting those with limited abilities to be able to stay?
Some hard strong parents
Some have ones that can’t read or write,
It’s your journey at the end of the way,
Some of these people are incapable to help you, that’s the truth for which I say.
Hone in on God,
Find th path which God’s discerns on your heart,
Never leave my friend, God has a reason for you to stay.. just for today
My heart is full of openness, and these words are said at the right time.. well, that’s what I say.
I don’t need money
We, just a little for a sandwich and a drink,
But what I value most is prayer… God is omnipresent.. that’s where we shall reach our peak.
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
This is your life…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human beings…
Humans, we are a mixed bunch, Some tall Some humble Some full of ego which may lead towards ambition These are often circumstances, but t...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment