this poem is for the recipient, don’t drain the other person,
They have feelings too
But remember the release of tension is the main thing to do.
Serving is rewarding,
And you can take on too much,
But then again, it’s finding a balance to help to resolve the issue to hand
Balanced minds is the situation we look to stand.
It’s not about gossip
It’s about helping others and putting them on the right path,
Learning to use your gifts and recall the moments when you too struggled to depart.
It’s all about learning
It’s about turning wrong into right,
You treat how you want to be treated, and try not to be pushed over the edge
This is help which shouldn’t be taken for granted.. words I humbly pledge.
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
Treat how you want to be treated..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some people you need to pray for afar
Some people won’t get you That’s okay, let God speak to your heart, The day people you thought were always going to be special.. that’s th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment