We live in a world full of types are 'eggshell sorrows',
if you don't know what that means? This means they are easily offended,
contentious and verbally attack, so put your joke into an offensive arena
when they need to lighten up, as they act gentle like subtle ballerinas'.
You see, I can see the fun with most situations,
so I try to seek the light humour in most things,
bring joy, hope and may the humour lighten the mood which it aims to bring.
But there is always a limit,
I need to understand that too,
not everyone will get your sense of humour, and comprehend the light that you ensue.
to be light minded, you need to be a certain type,
you have to accept fun taken out of yourself,
that doesn't take away your morality or even your health.
Relax, it's a journey and we know this all too well
This poem is about reflection and not offering your soul... up for sell.
Jason
9th October 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment