Friday, 9 October 2026

See your qualities.

See your qualities
And write them down,
Someone shall be reading this, this may cause a grin and not a frown.

See you qualities, 
You are great, just the way you are, 
There is hope in the spirit, as from God.. you can’t really be that far.

See your qualities, 
Be the best version that you choose to be, 
If ‘no’ is the answer, then there shall be something better awaiting, you just need to believe….. can’t you see.

See your qualities. 
Don’t delve into your thoughts for so long, 
Take care deep breath and look to pray
All you need to do, is hold onto this time with God.. and the calmness in your soul which for this moment you shall be able to stay.


Jason
9th October 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it to your higher power

When I say leave it to your higher power,  I am saying a pray and allow God to take charge,  I know people look at practical solutions, this...