How can we be patient when we expect others to be patient for us?
This is a testing balance, one that we ought to trust.
How can we expect to look after our bodies for others to manage our pain?
Yet it’s the delusion of thinking we aren’t able to contain.
How can we be patient when others are struggling with their own attribute where this lacks,
We don’t live in a utopia but clearly this is something that often detracts.
Patience is a working progress
We manage it bit by bit,
You are only as good as the patience that follows, and that comes from determination and grit.
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
Learning patience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some people you need to pray for afar
Some people won’t get you That’s okay, let God speak to your heart, The day people you thought were always going to be special.. that’s th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment