Happy birthday Anthony, wishing you a great day
I know to you, it’s another moment which arrives and then soon goes away.
Thank you for your humour
Thank you for your kindness,
Thank you for being a great character, one who has always been able to help
The journey ahead of you others would have humbly felt.
You are young, you possess a perennial youth,
You aspire and sees it for what it is,
Remember there is a brother here in Birmingham… which sometimes you may miss 🤣.
Today is your day
Today you share this birthday with others as well,
But God is blessing you always, through these few words that I tell.
“Happy birthday… Anthony ❤️”
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
Love you, birthday git❤️
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you, birthday git❤️
Happy birthday Anthony, wishing you a great day I know to you, it’s another moment which arrives and then soon goes away. Thank you for you...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment