Don’t hold back
Don’s hold in,
Learn to step out into the unknown
And this is where God leads you where you ought to be shown.
Don’t hold back
Don’t give in,
You are capable to do anything you want,
You are special to God, and perhaps a couple of fellows here or those far away
God ultimately has the final say.
Don’t hold back
Be the best person you can try to be,
Say the positives about you, and try to avoid berating others
You are no different from their awkwardness, my sisters and brothers.
Be kind
Stop speaking negatively about you and others,
That is only a reflection of who you are;
Haven’t you heard ‘the spec of the eye and the plank of the others eye’.
It is only the trust you have in God is where you refuse to ever become demised.
Jason
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 2 October 2026
You are only as limited as you imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are only as limited as you imagination
Don’t hold back Don’s hold in, Learn to step out into the unknown And this is where God leads you where you ought to be shown. Don’t hold...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment