There are people out there there for you,
And as we pray for each other,
We need to focus on our recovery, every single second of the day
Bruises will take place, hearts can often stray.
Love with all your might
Be at peace with the God of your understanding each step that we take,
Duty serving to remember the ones who are still around, and the ones we have lost
Life is humbling, especially as we pray to a child who one day knew he would die in a cross.
Be merciful with prayer
The walk we endure can be lifting and providing you with a sense of hope,
Calmness is something we receive from our spiritual power that never elopes.
Today we wake up with joy
Even if the day hasn’t turned out great,
A pray will be said for you, that you should never leave late.
Jason
10th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 9 October 2026
Every single second
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every single second
There are people out there there for you, And as we pray for each other, We need to focus on our recovery, every single second of the day Br...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment