I am a kind of guy who wants to be ‘all in’.
But sometimes I lose my focus, which often leads to sin.
But A.A. Is a champion
You shall meet light minded people who won’t judge and are able to support,
This is a blessing from God, the words I would like to retort.
I have been blessed in fellowship, and that is okay….for today,
Today is all we can be promised, a mere moment which I hope pertained.
But moments are temporary and the work needs to continue regardless what others say,
Complacency doesn’t have a position, especially in the light of this message which A.A. aims to say.
We are here to save others who want to stop this awful disease,
By the spiritual foundations of hope, be kind to yourself.. please..
Jason
4th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 4 October 2026
The spirit of fellowship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A poem for Matthew
Hello you How are you today? Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment