you can live or leave
I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive.
An awakening shall appear,
Times are hard, so this is the place I prefer to steer towards,
Places, people and things
A small win will take you so far,
So towards yourself don’t be too hard.
You are someone special
Regardless what others may say,
People have always harmed others from the tests of time,
This is your time to make amends, as this is a prayer is for you as leave behind the whine.
So if you have the patience to read note, from the beginning to the very end… then thank you.
Then work with these words, they are from a spirit of your understanding,
Be humble, determined and trying
Even if you cry after these words, the release of tears is a victory, and through your higher power you are defining.
Jason - 671 days sober
11th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 11 October 2026
Praying as time passes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying as time passes
you can live or leave I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear, Times are hard, so this is th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment