a prayer is always here
A conversation to release tears and laughter on this day, nothing more
The past will be laid to rest to its very core.
Your aim is to reach high
And if you don’t get there, there’s no reason to sigh,
Stay with the God of your understanding,
That shall remain loyal to you
The walk you shall embark is one you look to ensue.
A prayer can and will help
Leave it to the highest to what we know,
Under our own understanding we shall simply make the situation become slow.
So pray, especially when you are up, down and simply somber,
Today is a humbling day,
Remain still and speak to God, after all, he has the final say.
Jason - 668 days sober
8th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 8 October 2026
Always here ..today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes… we look back
Sometimes we look back Remember that, I may act jerky, weird and my words are all over the place All that matters is that I understand what...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment