I am simply a vessel
God uses me to send a message to you,
This isn’t about myself, this is about your journey,
Time is of the essence, may blessings on you become worthy.
It’s about calm
But we know we can’t be like that all of the time,
It’s about patience, but we know people shall look to test,
You are centring your attributes by allowing God to bring out your best.
You see, if you pray the discerning starts to begin,
It’s about focusing on my addiction and not comparing myself with others because I, like you, are unique
We are seeking spritual understanding and that we aim for sobriety at its peak.
We aim for attainment
We aim to be kind to one another,
Others will compare themselves to you,
That’s not your business, allow them to think… as you know that’s not what you do.
Be kind to you
In a world that’s challenged with politics and arguments galore,
I am seeking peace and nothing more,
May love and understanding surround us, and resentments have no place in your core.
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
It’s between you and God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Novak…
Novak.. an example in life to keep going on.. The wins, the losses and the belief to turn weakness into something strong. Be proud of your...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment