Prayer, meditation or talking?
You can do all of them whilst walking.
Yet its connection with your higher which needs to remain,
When all goes to fruition, who do you hone into? The God of your understanding that is able to contain.
People may like a chin wag…
Some like stillness which can be seen as stoic or socially removed,
When actually you are collecting your thoughts in moments you are looking to feel soothed.
Chatting is great
I personally like to write,
Chatting can lead to judgement, as my own will release the angst that’s insight.
Talking in group sessions is the place to be,
Some share more than others, but that’s life.. the exceptions have no filter… as balance isn’t what they are able to see.
Jason
3rd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
Prayer, meditation or chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer, meditation or chat
Prayer, meditation or talking? You can do all of them whilst walking. Yet its connection with your higher which needs to remain, When all ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment