Wednesday, 15 July 2026

That night!!!

​That night you left the earth shook me..
As I needed to hone into my faith, 
The tears did not come out yet… yet I was scared as the person I loved so much closed their eyes as I clenched him with a warm embrace.

I miss you Dad
Yes, I’ve said that countless times in the past,
I know I feel humble right now, yet these feelings won’t always last. 

I now have people there for me,
People I never thought would be there for me before, 
You would like them Dad… you would be pleased as I feel loved
I am going to pastures new soon as peace is what I need from up above. 

You see, that night saw a massive change,
Your protection was poignant and everlasting, well that is what I thought
I thank you for the memories, both good and bad.. plus the help of ann impossible situation which I was unable to have ever fought.

Jason
15th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 to 1000 mphπŸ˜‚

​the mind can cause chaos Where there are Supernova moments to dispel, We all have a gracioso story to tell. The emotional person that I am ...