We all know this, we simply need to keep trying;
Need to focus on your higher power as the next day you will be surviving.
You can’t rush things
And causing angst with speed that has no place healthy for the heart,
Time doesn’t stop for anyone, as a slight delay comes with a hopeful start.
Time has been my friend and sometimes it hasn’t at all,
Somethings I crave for straight away
But better still I need to be patient and seek to obey.
Trying is always required
It needs an effort to keep going to the next level in order to achieve,
As long as the effort is there, there is something spiritually to receive.
Jason - Alcoholic (585 days sober)
17th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 17 July 2026
All you can do is try
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wake up to a prayer
Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment