Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Calm Down...

Calm down
Speak to God today, 
You are never alone my friend, you are free to go or stay.

Calm down, 
Remember I love you more and more each day,
Time will soon pass, 
Nothing on this earth is able to foreseeably last. 

Calm down, 
I know life is awful as we speak, 
I am okay, but it's you we are looking to help, 
Nothing wrong at times to shout out and yelp. 

Calm down, 
Remember God loves you every second of the day, 
If you are looking for alternatives, 
Then I suggest stay still and pray to God 
and when the tears are removed
There is a spiritual awakening when hurt shall be healed and soothed. 

Jason
22nd July 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking through the dark...

You look at the night  It seems so still,  Some of us are thriving, and some struggle over that hill.  The light is removed You have reached...