Sunday, 26 July 2026

Trust…

​You trust when someone isn’t talking about others
Gossip is fickle and has no place for I,
I am a silent type when required
God holds me up, I am not here to be idled or admired.

One day I shall leave this earth and poetry is what I am remembered for,
Shining a light for a moment, that’s all
The rise of the beginning and end of a fall.

So as I say goodbye
I pray to God time and time again,
There is always hope, love shall be available to transcend.

I have broken down so many times,
Tomorrow is a master as I seek positivity to find.

So be prayed for, just this moment today
Love will overcome spitefulness, as these words shall end with a full stop, now be on your way…

Jason 
26th July 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust…

​You trust when someone isn’t talking about others Gossip is fickle and has no place for I, I am a silent type when required God holds me up...