Time and space is made by your higher power, something so precious waiting to be told.
Why do we pray?
As we are all asking questions every single day,
Just be kind to one another, Is that too difficult? or does nasty comments make you humble your heart in order to stay?
Why do we pray?
It's to be connected to God, or what you understand him to be,
I am hopeful that today is humbling, sensitivtiy is always inside of me.
I keep away from the people I don't want to be around
It's because they don't bring out my best: so why should I argue and stay?
Rile others is not amusing, as love is the one that heigtens the way.
It's about love
It's about trying to do your best,
I am going to a place I no longer belong,
Stay sober today needs the right people around you, that's how we remain strong.
"Just for today!!!!"
Jason
25th July 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment