Sunday, 26 July 2026

All different

​Whatever you opinion
We are all made different in the eyes of God,
This makes the world go round and round,
The harmony of goodness in ourselves is often profound. 

I rather look at humour,
Some people take things serious, 
I am a ‘humour kind of person’ and sometimes act a bit delirious. 

But I am who I am….
No one can ever change that to be fair, 
My thinking may be rational and logical,
But in my heart God is right there as I remain philosophical. 

Thank you for your warmth
And thank you for your kindness of acts that we are all waiting to forgo, 
The situation with each other is all in God’s timing can either be fast or slow.

Jason
27th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Justify myself to my creator❤️

​the only one I need to justify myself too is my creator, The one who made despite what I do now or even later! I speak to him each day Conf...