Friday, 24 July 2026

The change taking place

​You may not think anything is happening behind the scenes, 
I pray to God that your thoughts are not only taking place in dreams. 

We understand there is a honesty we need to hold onto,
A place of reassurance to find
You are hopeful today and pray from the Body, heart and mind. 

Things do change 
That is fact of life,
Pushing for answers to capture a goal
And remembering it’s God who has your soul.

My aim is to find 
My aim is to love 
My aim is to hold, 
And hold onto hope and the story I have never told. 

Jason - Alcoholic (593 days sober)
25th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...