You may not think anything is happening behind the scenes,
I pray to God that your thoughts are not only taking place in dreams.
We understand there is a honesty we need to hold onto,
A place of reassurance to find
You are hopeful today and pray from the Body, heart and mind.
Things do change
That is fact of life,
Pushing for answers to capture a goal
And remembering it’s God who has your soul.
My aim is to find
My aim is to love
My aim is to hold,
And hold onto hope and the story I have never told.
Jason - Alcoholic (593 days sober)
25th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 24 July 2026
The change taking place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Learning A.A.
I tried my best When drinking I thought I was functioning everyday; The reality is can this disease really go away. We did this to ourselve...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment