Today is just the start
Yesterday shall have its memories that you won’t be able to forget,
The time is focused on today, here is the time we shall need to reset.
Listen to your hope
Listen to your prayer,
Life is yours to go and grab,
I too have made plenty of mistakes and been reminded what I did time and time again,
I ignore those people now, as it’s my time to focus on my higher power and transcend.
This isn’t a point to prove poem
This is about the facts which present themselves clearly,
This is your walk to think and go for it now,
Life is yours, as God prevents you to throw in the towel.
So keep fighting
Keep loving too,
Now is all we have, so why moan?
The fact is Jesus said through the Father you are never alone.
Jason
22nd July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 21 July 2026
Life begins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life begins
Today is just the start Yesterday shall have its memories that you won’t be able to forget, The time is focused on today, here is the time ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment