Wednesday, 29 July 2026

People have changed

​People are less patient these days
Everything needs to be done so quick, 
To be honest there is no calmness in many situations, and before you say it.. I am not looking to nitpick. 

You see life is pacy 
People rush their words and want to go fast, 
Mind you, I live in London and that has its strains 
But it’s now a young persons arena …. But having experience overcomes any strains.

Do not put yourself under pressure 
Don’t make everything dramatic, there is no need, 
People who can’t cope on life’s terms the pace has no place for us indeed. 

Be patient
Take your time, 
Be resourceful and if a task needs to go slow,
Remember there is no destination for ann outcome… as sometimes there is nowhere else to go.

As the right people the question
We are all generalist at the end of the day, 
It’s all about patience and seeking to learn
Yet, I am more balance with my higher power within me, that’s the point I choose to discern. 

Jason
29th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

People have changed

​People are less patient these days Everything needs to be done so quick,  To be honest there is no calmness in many situations, and before ...