Saturday, 1 August 2026

From time to time

​From time to time you need to do something gregarious 
It can be anything from doing a bungee jump from going on a long cruise 
You eventually will need to chill out from all the effort and need to take a snooze. 

You need to ‘just do it’ and not debate with the mind
I wished knew what I know now, but that is the lesson of life
Hindsight is a wonderful thing… as long you don’t carry rife. 

Be kind to your body, heart and soul
Try to be positive in your outlook, as nothing is perfect, so please let it go…

I suggest say a prayer and leave it with God handle
The prayer will manifest and will be managed at all angles. 

So enjoy, stay and leave it with God
The higher power shall put you in a better place,
I know that today is all we have, as life is sometimes difficult to embrace.

Jason
1st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning

​change is important  And often it’s a leap of faith,  Going through this transition is so powerful and temporary, It will be okay, and soon...