Saturday, 1 August 2026

How to write a poem….

​The feeling of writing poetry is a smoothness which never leaves, 
It’ can be about anything in life, mainly from what you start to believe. 

For me, it’s about God
The one we all answer to, 
No point in arguing about hate or blame culture, which appears to be a sport for today
I rather those discussion go away. 

I am blessed to write and speak from the heart, 
I look at the last word and see what it can rhyme with… so therefore, this sentence shall depart. 

Poetry can be about knowledge, kindness, love and what you are not sure 
I know there is a world out there so broken… which none of us choose to have more. 

So forgiveness and love
Or moving on from people you even do love,
I know someone is looking over us for protection, so reflect when one day you are looking at the skies up above. 

Jason
1st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know me…

​I know I can be difficult  I know I can be awkward to be around, I know my articulation can be cutting and not very profound. I know I can ...