You see, us Brits like to moan
I am pleased.I love God first, there I won’t leave the Father alone.
I rather not moan, I prefer to pray,
I rather encourage people and not speak ill,
No job today is easy.. so we have to roll our sleeves up and accept what is real.
There is strange behaviour from generations which we can’t fathom,
They call it ‘the progressive era’ where things are modified through A.I. And technology which cause more problems than it’s worth,
It’s made us far more impatient, as our brains start to hurt.
What an era we are facing,
Everything is fast and has no time to breathe,
I know upping the pace is a good thing but sometimes a chill pill is what you believe.
So goodbye as this passage shall eventually end
Working through another day and learn from the aspects where it can transcend,
Where it’s hard to speak to someone without an argument to manifest
This life for anyone has become an almighty test.
Jason
1st August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 1 August 2026
From generation to generation…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know me…
I know I can be difficult I know I can be awkward to be around, I know my articulation can be cutting and not very profound. I know I can ...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment