Wednesday 19 October 2022

Love hurts

You know the score
Yet the reality decides to hit,
You are humbled in God
Yet the pain doesn’t rightly sit.

Some say: “get on with it”
Some say “God I surrender I am now yours”
Yet loving someone can hurt the heart
Will I regret? Not at all… especially from the start.

I love you God
You pulled me in line,
Struggling to move forward is hard when love intervenes 
I need to hold it together, let God refine what he means.

I love you God
I love you every single second of the day,
Yet loving is pain, when I rejoice and reflect 
Get rid of the pain, as I learn to detect.

“Love is painful but also uplifting, it comes in various forms”
Jason 
19th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...