Sunday 16 October 2022

Love is my protector

Love is my quest
But my love for God is my goal,
Worshipping and holding him near
His is your creator, you have plenty to endear.

He is more than a friend, he protects 
He’s humble, worthy of your hand 
No more attacks like a contraband.

The devil does cheat
He will hurt you in the lowest form,
People who say they love you can hurt
Yet your prayers for him is what you have learnt.

My tears come through
Yet do not worry, nor should you fear
God is speaking to you when facing trials, losses and pain
Just let God decide and hold you strong 
There is hope, a place we all desire and belong.

Jason 
16th October 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...