Saturday 15 October 2022

That joke….

We all know something ….
laughter is good form of medicine,
A moment where your humour totally releases
And those words you said… once never ceases.

Remember that joke about the Jewish gramma 
That gorgeous soul who lifted us up,
And that moment you hit the punchline to release an almighty roar
You are brilliant, come back to the fore.

I remember those words they were so intriguing 
And the moment of happiness had so much laughter and hard for our panting… and breathing.

I recall those words 
That moment of passion,
Nothing holding you back as I drink this beer
Those words were a recollection , I just say that..my dear.

Jason
15th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...