Monday 3 October 2022

Extremes

All or nothing 
What does that entirely mean?
Say if your all is not enough?
Or do you become a prayer warrior? And then you eventually become tough.

And when I say tough 
I mean in the eyes of the Lord..
It’s his opinions that matters… right? 
I know I am his child
And elected for a spiritual fight. 

I know he loves me unconditionally 
I know he wants me to aspire,
I know when he is besides me.., I shall 
The devils nonsense shall eventually throw in the towel.

Remember you are his to mould
If you do wrong? Repent and allow him to scold,
Yet be kind to your sight
As persecution is forever tightening the muscles to fight;
We won’t go back to the old self that was constant sin,
That old life can rightly be put in the bin.

Jason
4th October 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...