Tuesday 4 October 2022

That every bit inside

How dare you say you give in?
God provided you with a life…
It’s alright blaming someone, and yes they did fail
This is your life which you should not curtail.

So why do I face bad luck?
I am low and depressed,
Remember child there is a father looming 
Repent, the door is open
No more blaming which leads to a punch
What’s the benefit from that? A clueless hunch?

I hated for years
I became an animal in the gym,
Yet God was preparing me for a spiritual war
A punch to someone else’s kidneys is something which I rather deplore.

Yes, prayer for me 
Trust me I truly need it,
The humbleness of God inside my heart 
I always repeat this verse, from where we need to depart.

Jason
5th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...