Sunday 9 October 2022

Watching

Look at me 
I am here, breathing my life into you
You are humbled in spirit in this life that I want you to pursue.

Love comes consequence
But that’s part of the plan, 
There’s elevation in humanity
And poor decisions could be made
Yet you are strong in spirit, from the words which I have relayed.

Remember I love you 
I cannot change that thought,
You are my direction from this passage I have sought.

You are you,
Unique and perfected in every way,
Open words to humble the spirit, yet prospering thought the light of the spirit in words that I say

Jason
10th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...