Friday 14 October 2022

African beauty

Sometimes your heart melts when a journey ends
The tears of ‘your clown’ is working through your heart, which transcends.  

You try, get judged but you continue to attempt
Stick to the journey God wants for you 
You know you are doing your best for what he wants you to pursue.

 Keep trying 
And yes there will be plenty of tears,
Especially when I met this beautiful soul from Africa, the light shone from her beautiful eyes
As I struggle to contain myself, yet both of us will surmise.

When God says “come home” then it’s time for you to  arrive 
Peace of this beautiful person I am honoured to have met
These words from the Father I shall never forget.

Jason
14th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...