Monday 3 October 2022

Never give in

Monday morning 
A groan to start the day…
Come on… go to the gym, get in a powerful walk,
You have the passion and the guile
And if you say “no” then stop and go on this journey, along with it try to stay sturdy.

We have all lost hope before
Believe me I know I have,
People’s chaos hurting your mood,
“Know thy self”, is that me being rude?

I very much doubt it
God gave you hope and a life to lead,
You are his creation
So even if I don’t do this, this life you wake up too shall intercede.

These are words you need to read
You don’t need to hear “ ahh, ahh” what does that do?
You have never been unworthy,
God gave you strength, brains, nouse and a galleon of love
This is your journey, and no one in this world can step you down.. you will simply rise above”

“It’s all about you.., it always has been, speaking as someone who has been there before…”

Jason 
3rd October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...