Sunday 16 October 2022

I held you

What’s that saying “better to have loved, rather never at all”
The saviour of his grace prevents anyone to fall.

I want to hold you lord
I know you love me so much,
And the people who do love you, can possibly reject?
Yet the Father is inside of you from what you  will detect.

Here is my hand
An Angel will be coming soon,
Someone will talk to you, the lord has his way
Come to him unconditionally, sleeping with him, he has the final say.

Love you lord
You are my shield,
You prevent me to succumb 
Through your hope, from the three in one.

Love you
Hold you
Told about you,
Now I ultimately believe
Thank you Father, I mercifully receive.

Jason
16th October 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...