Wednesday 5 October 2022

Pace

Quick, quick and quick 
No one knows this true effect?
Looking to manage pace, is something you need to slow down and defect.

What does it solve going at a rate of knots?
Speed, drama and a lack of time,
Temperament should be personified; these are words I rather rhyme.

Gadgets does increase the pace 
“he said, she said…” I am tired of this race,
The fact is, I know how to go quick but not at a cost,
My attainment is humbled, and definitely not at my lost.

I like my life 
But I like calm more,
As long there is God taking charge, gossip shall be no more.

Jason
5th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...