Tuesday 18 October 2022

When love hits you

Love.. that wonderful four letter word
A place we rejoice when we elate
A place of worship, a place where you feel God’s fate.

Yet when it hits
It hits exceptionally hard,
Stay true to God first
He will heal your pain,
Don’t blame him, he is there for you to maintain.

I love to love
My heart is a gaping hole,
Others have their partners already set,
Done ignore God’s partner he places
You are his child and he humbles your every traces.

I love who I love
Am I am not a bad person for leaving my heart open to hurt,
And if others judge your efforts? Then they don’t belong,
Forever remain true to you and from the place God wants you, is where you become so so strong.

Jason
18th October 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...