Monday 31 October 2022

Exercising prayer

Today I ran 2 miles 
2 miles to get closer to God,
Early and cold, but the love of the Lord we need to get told.

I struggled at the start, when I got in my stride,
I was not doing anything unhealthy, the contrary in fact
Exercising a prayer brings us all very close
No moaning, just doing your utmost.

We struggle and strive 
But there’s a goal to aspire,
God is so strong, he will strength your guile 
Especially through that prayer, and quite a while.

Exercising a thought
Praying for those who do not understand you,
That’s not your concern, just allow him in your heart during that panting run
There’s a Father protection out there, where the Devil is waiting to be shunned.

Jason
1st November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...