Tuesday 1 November 2022

This road we walk

God… why?
I have a controlling boss who always picks
And they think my personality is like a self assured kick.

In the past you have brought me out from the trenches that I thought I would fall,
And with your mercy you removed any previous wall.

Yet again I am in this situation I pray for you to remove,
I am still smiling, praying and finding my way,
You know what’s in store for all to be okay.. 
I suppose that reassures this temporary moment which I pray goes away.

Sorry if I failed you Lord, I know I have sinned
And your mercy upon me, endured my temporary wins.

I hate this situation lord
I pray you give me the nouse;
And the strength you provide is ten times stronger than a house.

“Controlling people leave me and others alone… your behaviour isn’t healthy”
Jason 
1st November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...