Wednesday 2 November 2022

Laid back

There’s a balance isn’t there?
A place you belong,
A place for overwhelmingness, a place where you are truly strong.

We belong to a place of hope 
What else we can see?
A time for humbleness, a place where we want to be.

Struggling in a bad place???
Bullied, being told you are no good,
An impatient manager who lacks consideration,
I am worthy to my God with all negativity going through a stack of obliteration.

I have no time for rude awakenings 
I have no time to play stupid childish games,
However, I do have time to exercise and pray to God
And stay humble in the story he has the final say
May balance be beautified as I lay relaxed on the hay.

Jason
2nd November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...