Wednesday 9 November 2022

Waking up

I thank you lord for waking me up today
Thank you lord for giving me another chance,
I know there will be attacks 
But you have given me the energy to never ever slack.

Thank you for giving me this wonderful array of hope,
By looking to you within me where I know I am safe,
Yet there will be times we shall confront a wrath.

I thank you for giving me life
I thank you for the brother and sister reading these words,
I thank you for humbleness and any negativity, which is clearly absurd.

I thank you lord for providing me with this gift
The gift to write and speak the love of God into our hearts,
What else we could ever ask for? As we have several times to restart.

Jason
10th November 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...