Saturday 26 November 2022

My heart belongs to you

The day I repented 
Was the day I was truly consented,
Couldn’t go on with this anger inside,
I felt so enslaved, abused by my pride.

I didn’t do myself any favours
Looking for approval from the wrong source,
My fear should have been towards God
The spirit welcomed me with a nudge and a prod.

I was so scared 
Felt so out of my depth,
And when challenges confronted me now
I know it’s the holy spiritual whom I should run towards and bow. 

I cried 
I punched
I felt defeated
Leading onto coming depleted.

Thank you Father
As I now encourage others to walk this walk you put me on,
Knowing there is a sense of hope and true worth
As I am no longer under the Devil’s curse.

Jason
26th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...