Thursday 3 November 2022

In life…

In life there is the good, bad and indifferent 
You are here to stake your claim,
The irony is God knew the journey from which you shall sustain.

I love you 
Yes you,
Your prayers, and your love for others
Not your material possession, I have humbleness sisters and brothers.

You are my joy 
And you are my understanding,
You knew me before I arrived into the world
I humble myself, and see you
I know whatever happens, the devil is bind to glue. 

This life is provoking
People see it differently due to conflicting arrays,
Humbleness is profoundly loved in heaven 
And where the glory sits, there is a light
Praying to the Father lifts your soul and makes you feel the light.

Jason
3rd November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...