Tuesday 1 November 2022

Thank you…. Yes you

I am talking to you
Don’t look away,
I am commending you, your value and your priceless worth
You bring me happiness and share the joy, where I no longer thirst.

I leave it with God
Otherwise I wouldn’t say these words,
I am not deluded, actually real in fact
I read the big book, and know what is said are facts.

Didn’t I say those words “thank you”
Those words need to be reminded time and time again,
Pray for a stranger or even a friend 
Those qualities God loves about you, that always transcend.

Thank you for being kind 
Thank you for putting a challenge in front
In the world that consists such negativity, these words are perfectly blunt.

Jason
2nd November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...